Covid-19 Entry Policy
We would like to reassure our guests of the specific arrangements that we have put in place for The Legal Business Awards 2021.
The wellbeing of our guests is our paramount priority and we will take all necessary and recommended precautions on the night.
All guests will need to demonstrate their Covid-19 status upon entry by either:
- Proof of full vaccination – Both doses received (with the second at least 14 days prior to arrival).
- Download NHS app
- Click get your NHS covid pass
- Click domestic and your QR code should be displayed (if vaccination is done at least 14 days prior to event)
- Proof of a negative lateral flow test taken within 48 hours of attending.
- Do your test and register the results at gov.uk/report-covid19-result
- Download the NHS app and get your covid pass OR show official text from NHS proving you are negative within the last 48 hours of attending.
The following measures will also be introduced:
High-traffic areas and touchpoints will be sanitised frequently and hand-sanitising stations will located throughout the hotel, including around the Great Room and Ballroom, the cloakrooms and washroom areas.
All public areas and events spaces have a high level of natural and mechanical air-conditioning with fresh air ventilation. The supply air handling unit has a maximum flow rate of 76,464 m/3 per hour = 21.24 litres per second. The units are continuously run at 50% capacity equalling 10.62 litres per second per person, which is above the recommended enhanced 10 litres per second.
The hotel maintains a high level of enhanced hygiene protocols in all areas. All front of house associates will wear masks and all food service associates will wear white cotton gloves that are replaced regularly throughout service.